Soooo, I found out today that the Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works event is now sold out. Kinda sad that I won’t get to see my most anticipated anime on the big screen; BUT you can bet your ass I’ll be in the theater WHEN Aniplex USA releases the Heaven’s Feel movie here.
Pros:- Great voice work on all fronts
- Trocadero’s “Dancing Bull” makes an appearance
- Awesome animated fight sequences
- Freckles 2.0
- Wash vs. Locus
- Tucker vs. Felix
- Good strategy used in the plan
- Great machinima action
- Both armies learn the truth
- Felix and Locus may surpass the Meta as best villains.
Cons: - Would’ve preferred a more tragic route to add more weight, but that’s a minor nitpick.
Personal WTF’s: - GO FOR THE JUGULAR!!! I LOVE YOU DR. GREY
- Is it Dr. Grey or Dr. Gray?
- No angry Caboose???
- Why does Tucker always end up unconscious during the final battle now?
- Why can’t I buy the soundtrack??
Final Thoughts: - Satisfaction is the word that comes to mind when this episode ended. Great action, great dialogue, and fantastic directing.
I’m not sure where they’ll end this season, but I can anticipate an assault on Control with an army behind them this time.
Also, I want my Blu ray/DVD now, not November, now.